SEARCH THE BLOG
On Saturday night we were hanging with the Kaiser's and randomly decided to take a last minute family vacation up to Morro Bay, less than 24 hours later we were having dinner in Santa Barbara on our way up the coast! I love spontaneous trips! We have been trying to plan a trip with our families for a while and noticed that both our calendars were open for the week. Morro Bay is beautiful, its such a rad location to vacation at!
Activities we've done so far include (other than going crazy with our fun kids), visited friends, watched the elephant seals (see the Kaiser's blog), dined on some amazing food, and best of all, we've flown kites!!!
Where did the time go?! We can't believe our little boy is already turning 4 years old! He has been such a joy and we feel so lucky and blessed that the Big Man upstairs has trusted us to take care of this amazing little person!
Some things you may not know about Hudson:
1. He still loves circle toast (for those new followers, this is Hudson's nickname for donuts).
2. His favorite movie is "Cars".
3. His favorite colors are red and green and he tells us that about 20 times a day!
4. He LOVES eating raw mushrooms.
5. His favorite candies are white Mentos and candy canes.
6. His nickname for his baby brother Sloan is "B" (we have no idea why).
7. He is super protective of his "B" and thinks he is sooooo cute.
8. He carries all six of his Lightning McQueen Cars and his stuffed baby lion around with him most of the day.
9. When he brushes his teeth he has to end it with counting to 10 while he runs his toothbrush under the water.
10. His favorite song to rock out to on his toy Muno guitar is "Momma's Boy" by Chromeo.
11. Currently his favorite song to sing to is "Nothing to Worry About" by Peter, Bjorn, & John.
12. When he talks on mommy and daddy's iPhones he has to walk in circles.
13. He loves to go on "nacations" (vacations).
14. His first favorite pass time is to steal daddy's iPhone to play games.
15. His second favorite pass time is to steal mommy's iPhone to twitter or send text messages out for her!
16. He is really good at saying his own prayers.
17. Whenever mommy and daddy leave the house he won't let us go with out loves and kisses.
18. His giggle is amazing and is one of the best noises to hear in the entire world! When he laughs, he laughs with his whole body.
19. Currently he likes to collect rocks and bring them home from the park.
20. He tells mommy everyday that I'm his favorite "mudder" and daddy that he is his favorite "Justin".
Hudson, we love you SO MUCH!!! Happy 4th Birthday!!