SEARCH THE BLOG
Wow, our little Sloan is now THREE!! He's turning into such a sweet little man! Here are a few fun facts about Sloan this year:
1. He's been doing this silly thing with his mouth lately when he gets embarrassed or when he's proud of something he's done (see below).
2. His favorite thing right now is to go to Target and buy a 97 cent Hot Wheels car.
3. In the early part of the morning, the first thing he wants to do is hop in bed with his older brother Hudson and snuggle with him.
4. He's still obsessed with pigs.
5. His favorite color is pink...that's right, PINK!
6. He's learning his ABC's and is really good at counting.
7. Always wants to play with Hudson, Sloan thinks Hudson is the coolest kid alive.
8. When he gets in the right mood, he has a giggle that can send the whole house into laughter!
9. For breakfast, he LOVES "light brown cereal" or granola.
10. He likes to call mommy "Ameeeeewwweeeeaaahhh" (Amelia) to be silly.
11. He always has a Cars car in hand when he goes to sleep, he gets to earn one a week from daddy's stash in the garage.
12. When he walks somewhere, he doesn't just walk, he jumps, skips, and hops everywhere.
13. Knows exactly where Chuck E. Cheese's is when we drive by it.
14. His favorite song is "Boom Boom Pow" by Black Eyed Peas.
15. He is the BEST snuggler of all time. Knows the best way to crawl onto mommy or daddy's lap, curl up in a ball, and make the world seem wonderful while he's there.
We love you Sloanie....You are the apple of mommy & daddy's eye, you are such a wonderful little brother to Hudson and you make our life brighter with each day! Happy Birthday son!!!
Wow, I can hardly contain myself!!! Justin & I have been itching for a few months now to show off these images we shot for Nancy from So Happi Together and Melissa from The Loveliest Day. We had to keep the photos on hush-hush until they were submitted and published in the Southern Weddings Magazine. Now I'm SO excited that the day has finally come to feature this amazing concept shoot on our blog!!!
The concept was put together by Nancy and Melissa, they named it Woven & Spun. Here are the featured spreads, plus some of my personal favorites that didn't quite make the cut for the final print.
Thank you to the lovely Southern Weddings Magazine ladies for the sweet feature! We feel honored, to say the least!
I also have to mention all the other vendors involved, everyone pulled together to make this concept shoot possible:
Event Design & Coordination: Nancy Park- So Happi Together
Event Design & Styling: Melissa Huber- The Loveliest Day
Florals: Megan Gray- Honey and Poppies
Baked Goods: Melody Brandon- My Sweet & Saucy Shop
Stationery & Paper Goods: MaeMae Paperie
Hair & Make-up: Nicole DeAnne
Bride's Wardrobe: Vivian Lee, Tomato Weddings
Furniture Rentals: Jeni Maus, Found Vintage Rentals
Table Rentals: Classic Party Rentals