SEARCH THE BLOG
I say this every year & I'll say it again...where does the time go?! How in the WORLD do I already have a 6 year old?! What an AMAZING kid Hudson has turned out to be, I always knew he'd be great, but he's exceeded any of mine & Justin's expectations by far! I am the most lucky & blessed person in the world to have this kid call me mom!
Like tradition, here are some fun little bits & pieces about Hudson since his last birthday post:
1. He is already super tall, he comes all the way to my armpit, I bet by the time he turns ten he'll be taller than me!
2. Got his first pair of glasses this year! He looks like a stud in them too!
3. Loves anything electronic (ie. video games, my laptop, the ipad).
4. Loves anything that has to do with Dinosaurs (T-rex is his absolute favorite).
5. Loves anything to do with Super Mario Brothers.
6. Loves anything to do with Legos.
7. Loves coloring and drawing, he's really into art right now!
8. His favorite kind of book to get from the library is not a story book, he likes to get informational books. He enjoys learning about the human heart, or snakes, sharks, and spiders.
9. Still loves raw mushrooms to snack on, but for sure his favorite snack is string cheese or a Mrs. Fields m&m cookie!
10. Has discovered that he's special because he is double jointed in his fingers.
11. Always is really good about taking his little brother Sloan under his wing and making Sloan feel protected when scared.
12. Favorite pass time is to build a fort with dad!
13. Is really good and fast at riding his razor.
14. Has learned how to read & write words, it amazes me what 7 months of kindergarten can do for a kid!
15. Is super affectionate with the whole family, loves to give kisses & hugs! Sometimes Sloan has to run away from Hudson's kisses, "Mooooooom, Hudson is using his kisses as weapons again!" LOL!
16. Has had fun participating in basketball & soccer this year.
17. Is the best at telling me what he learns everyday in detail, the kid absorbs information like his father!
18. His favorite ride at Disneyland is Big Thunder Mountain because he's tall enough to ride it!
Happy happy birthday Hudson dear, your dad and I love you more than you'll ever know!
Sometimes I like to give well deserved shout-outs to the amazing companies Justin and I like to use to help our business run a little smoother. One of the best moves Justin and I ever made was to outsource all of our post production of proofing images before we put them online for our clients to see. FOTOFAFA is our company of choice. They really have their heads on straight with the color correcting, customer service (this is HUGE to me), and turn around time! Not only do I get my images back in a timely manner, but the work I get back from them is phenomenal! PLUS, I get to use the time I would have spent editing these photos to play with my family, go on a date night with Justin, or take a guiltless afternoon off for some "me time". If you feel like you're drowning in your business, maybe it's time to let go and outsource, you will never turn back once you do and guaranteed it'll be the best thing you ever did!
Thank you FOTOFAFA, we love you and what you're all about! Here's to more business together in the future!
Here are some images from a wedding I received back recently from Fotofafa, you can see the awesome befores and afters!
Well, Justin and I off to WPPI in Las Vegas! If you see us, please come up and say hello! Excited for a fun week of playing, dancing, networking, and sharing ideas!