SEARCH THE BLOG
On October 18th my little baby turned two and now he's actually a little boy! Sighhhhh, no longer a baby.
Here are a few fun facts about Sloan:
1. He wants to be just like his big brother Hudson
2. Loves to eat avocado, rice, beans, yogurt, and "eggies"...and that's pretty much it
3. Knows how to say his own prayers...sorta:)
4. His favorite character on Yo Gabba Gabba! is Foofa
5. Has a slight obsession with pigs and has a collection that is currently growing
6. Loves to dress up in hats, daddy's shoes, or even sometimes mommy's heals
7. Likes to repeat things he hears others say (believe us, we learned that the hard way!)
8. Favorite place to play is on mommy and daddy's bed, loves to bounce and wrestle on it
9. He can't get enough of Hudson, "Hudson, wook at me" or "Hudson, do it again"
10. ALWAYS wants mommy to "hold you"
11. He's the best snuggler ever!
12. Has his Grandpa Lyon's brown eyes
13. Asks us about twenty times a day, "uh-go-bye-bye?" (translation: I want to go bye-bye)
14. Has to sleep with his "froggy-bwankie" and his "whitning makeen bwanket" every night
15. If you ask him what his name is he says "I'm Swoanie"
16. He'll come up to mommy & daddy and say "Uh kisses!" and lay a big wet one one us!
17. Favorite band is Vampire weekend, really!
18. Sloan is lost without Hudson when Hudson goes to preschool and asks constantly, "mommy, where's Hudson?"
19. Walks around the house singing to himself, "I wike to move it, move it! I wike to move it, move it"
20. Best thing Sloan says is, "I wove you mama, I wove you dada, I wove you Hudson"
We took these photos on Sloan's birthday, it was such a great day...I love my little family!